Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Just a quicky.......

Ski season has begun!!!! Although we went last Saturday cause Jo was in Spring lake with June and it said the kid area was open but not the tow-bar. It didn't say the magic carpets were not going! so when we get there we see parents pulling/pushing their kids to the top and then chasing them back down. So as a good dad I said "Start walkin' boys". Just kidding! I went back to the car and put my work boots on and then proceeded to latch one child on each of my ski poles and hauled them up and turned them around and let them go. I gave them that all important advice first though, "If somethings gets in your way or you are going to hit something, Fall!" They did a great job although the quiet daredevil Sean tended to wait til the last possible minute probably in an attempt to give dad a heart attack! I am including a picture of the kids but unfortunately it was in the parking lot after so no action shots. As you will also notice the expression on BJ's face. That's no trick of the light, he's pissed at dad. His meds and my patience wore off at the same time. I think I just told him I was duct taping him to the roof of the car for the ride home. You can see Seany is happy with that prospect.


Moving on.....Jo is back and forth to Michigan every weekend to visit June. Things are not getting any better an we are hoping for the best. Her superintendent has been very understanding of her missed time and we are thankful for that. So we'll keep going forward one day at a time and see what happens.


Two quick things: Our address is - PO BOX 15 North Hero, VT 05474


The other is that I am hearing of people who want to be copied on the blog but the problem is that I'm not getting e-mail addresses for these people. So I state again, if you think someone would like to read it, forward it to them, then forward their e-mail address to me and I'll make sure they are on the update list in the future.


That's it for tonight, sorry for the brevity. You know, 'so little to do and so much time......strike that, reverse it!' (Name that movie).


JB

P.S. going skiing this Friday as it's my day off....Then the boys and I are going again on Saturday...BoooYaaaah! Everyone is always welcome especially to come skiing/boarding. We have 5 or 6 major ski destinations within about 2 hours drive. We have the room so please call or e-mail us. A few only about an hour including Smuggs.

No comments: